The Furious Grill Scholarship
FuriousGrill is a outdoor cooking blog, specializing in grilling, smoking & barbecue articles, including recipes, tips, tricks, cooking tutorials and product reviews.
By being an online community, we recognize the power of the written words online, so we want to give an opportunity and help the creative minds exhibit their abilities in this area.
So, we are happy to announce the opening of our annual FuriousGrill Scholarship Program to creative minds who share the same passion with us.
If you think you have what it takes to participate to this program, we highly encourage you to give it a try and send us all the requirements. Who knows? It might be for you and you maybe can win this award.
Terms of Participation
In order to participate in the Furious Grill Scholarship Program, you first have to meet some initial requirements and submit a few required files. Read more down below for a detailed description for each requirement.
Who Can Apply?
- We will accept students from universities, colleges or high school. If you are below 18 years old, make sure to get the consent of your parents or legal guardian before participating.
- Having a cooking passion is a major plus factor as we will be choosing the winner based on this factor and his submitted files and essay.
How to Apply?
If you like to apply and participate in this program, first we want you to write a story/essay that is 500-1000 words long on the topic of "We Are What We Eat".
The piece of content you are going to write, must be creative and unique.
Keep in mind that if you want to win this award, your essay should at least meet all these criteria:
- Should be High-Quality
- Should Express Your Own Opinion and Personality
- Unique and Creative
- No General Advices Everyone Knows
When you are ready to submit, you have to send the Word Essay .Doc file and all the required details mentioned below to [email protected].
Please, include this details in the body of your email or in a separate Word .Doc file.
- Your Complete Name with Your Address and Your Phone Number
- Name of Your School
- Any School ID or Proof of Being a Student
Once you have finished your essay and included all the required details, send them as an email to [email protected] with the Subject "Scholarship Submission" on or before November 15, 2017.
Deadline and Winner Selection
The final date to submit your application is the November 15, 2017. The winner will be chosen by our team and will be announced on the December 1st, 2017.
The winner will be notified by email and his essay will be published in this page, so everyone can read it.
The payment will be sent to your School Student Account or to your Personal Account through one of the desired payment methods: PayPal, Bank Transfer, Cheque or Payoneer.
Remember, deadline of entry is on November 15, 2017.
If you miss the application deadline or you are not the winner, you can come back and apply again by reading the new requirements for the upcoming year award as we are running this scholarship program every year.
Terms And Conditions
- FuriousGrill reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the submitted entries.
- The site will never charge or ask for any submission fees from any student who wish to participate in the program.
- Submitted entries should be written by the applicant and not by someone else.
- Non-English submissions will be automatically rejected.
- Incomplete entries who don't have all the required details will not be considered.